Sunday 10 February 2013

When All is Lost...


When all is lost life still remains
Like a puzzle or a riddle, an empty head can’t solve
And a voice insists, 'No other go,
Get up and move on, life goes on'.

That's when I get up with life and nothing more
Though it turns a burden and stoops me way down
All doors closed for nothing to enter
Within, a steer, a strong trigger.

Two ways to go, or a choice to give up
One path forward and the other in reverse
Should I go and check the past and set it right
Or should I save time and take my next step ahead?

No answer from outside, sounds wisdom within
Tomorrow may matter but yesterday, never
Falling on my way to destiny is anyway better
Than to get trapped in the sludge of the past.

Again a choice, to love or to hate
The hurt flesh yelps to take the sword and kill
Sublime Spirit leads my heart
To forgive and let go.

Saved my day and saved myself
Saved my life when all was lost
Soul revives and love will mend fast
So, right or left I choose the best.

2 comments:

Your comments are welcome...

To Captain, with Gratitude

  (Dedicated to Dr Rajesh M Ramankutty, Cardiothoracic surgeon, Caritas Heart Institute, Kerala. My Papa got a new lease of  life through a ...