Monday 25 February 2013

A Birthday Message from Wayside Journal


Dear readers,
As I went through my blog I realised that today I am completing 2 years of blogging, which means today is my blog's birthday. Though I used to read my friend's blog, I never knew much about blogging. One night I explored my computer for hours together and finally created my blog successfully.  There was nothing much to write and I hardly knew how it works.
With my friend's support and guidance I trusted myself to post some bits and pieces that I created. A place to jot down the thoughts that passes through me, the experiences that I confront, the lessons I learn. More than anything, a place to express my gratitude , to recognise and acknowledge God for pouring on me enormous amount of Mercy and Grace, directly or through His magnificent creations.
Thanks to all my readers, especially to everyone who encouraged and guided me, most of all, to my friend who discovered a writer in me and motivated to blog.
My Papa, who is a good writer, always wanted me to write and it was for him that I put all my enthusiasm into writing. Unfortunately I haven't translated my writing into Malayalam for his comfortable reading, (he is a Sanskrit scholar) which will be my next priority.
My God has been always urging me with fresh thoughts and blessing me with very unusual situations and experiences of life, which ultimately became my assets as a writer. He, the Creator and Author of my life sent me to Earth with wonderful qualities which I might never explore fully. Each step that I take is a gift and to recognise myself as God's child is my privilege and whatever I see by the wayside of my journey becomes a part of WAYSIDE JOURNAL.
Except for the completion of my novel, I have no agendas as a writer. It is best to 'be' and just to 'be'. I consider as the ultimate form of peace, to remain in my own zone. Loved ones and love are welcomed through open doors as without them I would've never grown or been fruitful. Well intended comments and criticisms acts as guides on my way, whereas anything negatively intended is ignored wisely as they may harm my spirit. I think these things are very important for anyone who creates anything.
I must be grateful to God that so far positive vibes were predominant in my writing world and I wish I will continue my journey without being stoned, even if not ever garlanded.
It was so nice knowing other bloggers and read some genuine fresh thoughts, see some real great photographs, knowing some creative people. The Blogosphere helped me to be in a creative community than being inside my room jotting down my thoughts which would remain obscure forever. My Wayside Journal page inspired me to write my thoughts down which otherwise would've gone as passing clouds in my mind.
Not to prove anything or win anything; it is just a joy to write. And the letters dancing on the screen bring an effect of magic which is called 'Creation'. Along the way if WAYSIDE JOURNAL could bring you a smile or give you some comfort, I consider it as my blessing. Love you all..Sindhu


2 comments:

  1. Hearty congrats Sindhu, and best wishes for the success of your endeavors!
    Happy writing!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome...

To Captain, with Gratitude

  (Dedicated to Dr Rajesh M Ramankutty, Cardiothoracic surgeon, Caritas Heart Institute, Kerala. My Papa got a new lease of  life through a ...