Tuesday 5 March 2013

Silly Day!


It was a dream, it came to an end
Nothing remains of the hours past
Left in some memories almost fading
With my eye lids ready to close

A stage is over, all have left
And I have come to the edge of my bed
No past or future, nothing matters
Another stage with eyes both closed

This morning woke me up with a target screen
Displayed before, before I got up
I wondered if I can drag me through them
Till the sun sets and till the day is done

Out of all plans only a few I met
But now, even those things don't really matter
And what would've mattered the most I didn't do
A little prayer, I forgot to say

Every night, when I wait for my sleep
As I plunge to the hours long sleep
God alone stands without a wink
And I regret my day without Him near

 Switching between days and nights
Changing scenes and trying garbs
Forgot the story and dialogues made
Acts and actions, so futile proved
  
No time to feel bad, no strength for guilt
Another start, if another day breaks
Before I wear make up for the day long play
God, help me be wise to kneel and pray






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome...

To Captain, with Gratitude

  (Dedicated to Dr Rajesh M Ramankutty, Cardiothoracic surgeon, Caritas Heart Institute, Kerala. My Papa got a new lease of  life through a ...