Saturday 9 March 2013

Freedom's Flavour


I long to stretch outward to sky
And bend downward to the humble Earth
Smell the rain and touch a flower
Sensing my spirit dancing in fire


I have to fly beyond the clouds
And dive beneath the roaring waves
Feel the sand and hear a bird
Singing a new song from my soul

I wish to climb each mountain top
And pass the tunnels in farthest low
Dare the devils and meet the angels
Freeing myself unto the light

I crave to face the blazing sun
And get drenched in the summer shower 
Run the miles and hum a tune
Believing in the best could be

I hope to reach the land of lilies
And sit a while among the wise
Make a wish and splash the hues
Creating a fresh world within

I dream to dash to Heaven's womb
And hide forever in my Maker's care
Soar the heights and trust my God
Flying in His Spirit's hold

2 comments:

Your comments are welcome...

To Captain, with Gratitude

  (Dedicated to Dr Rajesh M Ramankutty, Cardiothoracic surgeon, Caritas Heart Institute, Kerala. My Papa got a new lease of  life through a ...