Tuesday 4 September 2012

With love, your teacher...


I don't claim to be a good teacher. More than my merits, I see my errors. I admit the fact..the most difficult task is parenting and teaching..yet, the most beautiful moments belong to parents and teachers who have eyes to see the innocence and need of a kid.

On teachers’ day, this is what I want to tell my students. In class, I would’ve told you a thousand things which I never really meant. And there is only one thing that I ever meant to say. I love and value each one of you, whoever you are and if I haven’t ever expressed that it is my mistake. I love you all for the innocence that bonds us again and again like a web broken and woven over and over again.

Did I say that I will find something better in life than teaching? May or may not be. But it is never as a student, but as a teacher that I learned many things in classroom. Only innocence can make you see some good in me and I am so grateful to my kids for teaching me the power of innocence.

Thanks for the moments of joy and sorry for the firm correction sessions! Smiles and frowns make AV room original!

Thanks for every effort that you took to make Teachers’ day, a special day for us. Everything and everyone matter. Thank you so much children. God bless you..With love, your teacher..

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
    you write again soon!

    my homepage http://enciclopedia.acuarios.es/index.php?title=Usuario_DiscusiĆ³n:ArielKlei

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about teaching is that it puts teachers in constant contact with youngsters and thus teacher's mind is kept young :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome...

To Captain, with Gratitude

  (Dedicated to Dr Rajesh M Ramankutty, Cardiothoracic surgeon, Caritas Heart Institute, Kerala. My Papa got a new lease of  life through a ...