Monday 10 September 2012

Seeing is believing? Just believe what you see ! It’s a kind of magic!!



Do you see the mountains and sea and sky or more?


See whatever you want to see and enjoy!


Do you see the white waves in the blue sea?
     During his lonely walk in Leh mountain top, my husband took these pics! The best gift he brought home!

      The flight took off from Chennai by 2 15 pm. I was on my way to Mumbai. I just had to spend less than 2 hours before I reach my destination. Too tired to take my lap top, too sleepy to read a book, I simply started staring through the window.
      The same thing as always...houses, buildings, roads...within a few seconds everything looked small and I realised that I was in an airplane flying on the air.
      Soon the things on the ground were out of sight and the flight went up to the clouds. I still continued looking through the windows. After few seconds, the blue and white clouds formed the pattern of a roaring sea..where blue looked like water and white like the waves. I felt so happy and excited looking at my self-made reality and it didn’t look like anything other than the sea which brings its waves towards me. The airplane that I travelled became a boat and I enjoyed my boat ride on the sea. It was a long boat ride along the water.
      Later on, the sea was no more there. There were only white clouds around me..huge...and I missed my boat ride and the waves and the sea...I was lost in a place called nowhere and I didn’t know what to do.
      There I realised the next thing. All these clouds that I see around turned to snow covered mountains. Another reality, my own, my world. My airplane changed to an air conditioned double decker bus and it moved by the side of snow mountains. And from the top deck window seat, what did I see? Alps? Himalayas? I could see mountains, valleys...snow..so beautiful.
      As I went on, I could see the top of each snow heap, big and small and I understood that I am travelling in my dreams. From top, they looked like undersea corals. They were gigantic and pure white and I moved on without touching them, but they touching my heart and spirit.
      Then the strangest thing happened. I found me again back in the upper deck of the AC bus, then after a few minutes, I was in my boat. As it moved forward, I saw houses, buildings, bleu tarpaulin covered huts of Mumbai slums, and I found myself above them. I was flying once again in the airplane! And soon I heard a thud as it landed on the ground and as it ran on the runway, I was still wondering about this miraculous reality that was mine for some time. Within an hour and 45 minutes, I saw in my imaginary reality, the Creation of God, from another point of view, making it a magical world for me.
      On the way to Mumbai from Chennai, I saw many places, travelled through many worlds.
      Along with the exquisite tour that I had with my Creator, He also left a big Spiritual lesson in my heart. I have the ability and possibility of making reality into imagination and imagination into reality. All that I see may not be real and what looks real to me may be is just the way I see it. It is up to me to see it the way I want around me and to take it in any way that I like. And if I really want to see, I can see magic and God in everything around and enjoy my journey.
      I pray to God that I must walk my path of life, enjoying every moment of it, seeing in everything something that will excite me and make me happy and think of my Creator, making something very ordinary, to an extra ordinary sight in my eyes. Thank you Lord Almighty for adding some miraculous, mysterious, magical moments to my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome...

To Captain, with Gratitude

  (Dedicated to Dr Rajesh M Ramankutty, Cardiothoracic surgeon, Caritas Heart Institute, Kerala. My Papa got a new lease of  life through a ...